Nashoba Learning Group’s (NLG) School Program and Adult Programs are looking for motivated and compassionate individuals to fill summer internship opportunities!
Roles will differ slightly between the two programs but all candidates will gain experience working with individuals with autism and utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). All internship positions are paid opportunities.
For more information about internship opportunities please contact email@example.com.
Internship Opportunity Expectations:
- Candidates must have completed at least their Sophomore year at a 4 your college or university
- Candidates should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a Human Service related field
- Candidates must be available starting in late May/first week in June until the end of July (interns will need two FULL months to get the most out of their experience)
- Candidates should be available to work Monday-Friday during the days
How to Apply:
NLG will be accepting summer internships applications between January and March each year. Interested candidates must:
- Complete the online application
- Submit a copy of their resume
- Complete 2 essay questions, 250-500 words max. each (there is a place on the online application to submit responses)
- What makes you the best candidate for this opportunity?
- If chosen, what do you hope to learn from this opportunity?
- Where do you see yourself upon graduation from college?
- Give an example of a situation in which you were faced with a conflict or difficulty at work or in school and how you resolved the situation.
- What made you choose your major/area of study?
- How would your professor or past supervisors describe you?
Click Here to Apply
Come join the team at NLG!